~Welcome~

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A New Year

                               
Dear...
One year has ended and another has just begun. 2010 can be a great year, Its all in what we make of it, right? I didn't really do a New Years Resolution like most, with the whole pledging to loose this amount of weight, or going to be nicer to this person or have a more possitive mind set. My resolution was just to be myself. Today people of every age face peer pressure, to be conformed, to get caught up in the the lives of others and keep up with the Jones'.Well, I resolute to just finding my nitch in the world and excelling as high as I can with what I've got. I mean if you really think about it, you can never be all you can be if you are trying to be someone else. Basically this is because your talents are not what others maybe. Find what you are good at and focus on that. When you are you and you except who that is, you find yourself and usually in exchange you become a much happier, self confident, and better person. Its hard to treat others the way we should when we aren't happy, and usually lack of happiness comes from lack of self being. So I figure finding myself, excepting it, and loving it, will all and all give me a win win situation in many different areas of my life. What was your 2010 Resolution?

WELCOME 2010!!!!!

~The Little Black Dress Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment